Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A list of my books

My wife, who is so much smarter than me (and far more attractive), suggested that if I am going to hold myself out as an author, I should at least tell you which books I've written. So here they are:

Published Manuscripts

Why a Daughter Needs a Dad: 100 Reasons
Why a Son Needs a Dad: 100 Reasons
Why I Love Grandpa: 100 Reasons
Why I Love Grandma: 100 Reasons
Why a Daughter Needs a Mom: 100 Reasons
Why a Son Needs a Mom: 100 Reasons
Why I Love You: 100 Reasons
Why I Chose You: 100 Reasons
Why I Need You: 100 Reasons
Why We Are a Family: 100 Reasons
Love Signs: Hundreds of Ways to Show What’s In Your Heart

Coming Spring 2006

Brothers and Sisters
Life Maps: Simple Directions for Finding Your Way

I'll post an excerpt from each from time to time and tell you a little about what inspired the book. I'd be delighted to take questions or hear your story about what any of the books mean to you.

No comments: