Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Random musings

Crazy Train (of thought)

How should one dress for their day of reckoning?

I was at Laura’s house again last night delivering some photographs I had taken over the weekend. I wasn’t inside more than 5 minutes before she started yelling, “Go to Bed!” again. I’m beginning to see a pattern here. Poor Tazz, he gets into trouble all the time.

I’ve been accepted as a photographer for istock.com and am now uploading my commercial and fine art photography to their website where they will be resold to graphic artists. I’m excited; I just might see my work in a corporate brochure somewhere. If you’ve ever posed for me, beware!

Our travel plans have changed, have yours? I wonder how the airline industry is going to survive. This is why transportation is not my stock of choice.

Ugh, getting up at 6:15 is a lot more difficult than I remembered. When is summer vacation?

I know someone who recently turned 40-something, but he thinks he’s 24. Trouble is, he acts like he’s 12.

Speaking of poor losers, I heard defeated Rep. Cynthia McKinney has fired her DC staff, even though she still has four months to serve. See, getting rid of her was the right thing to do.

Why are all the serial killers living in Ohio?

Speaking of Ohio – I don’t remember what it’s called - but the Amish up there eat this dish – mashed potatoes and egg noodles covered in chicken gravy. Maybe that explains the crazy people who grow up to be serial killers.

Meagan got her first finger wave from an angry truck driver the other day. For some reason she thought of it as a right-of-passage. I’ve asked her not to use the gesture herself; I hope she listened. Her little Kia is no match for an 18-wheeler.

If I were an insecure man I would be a bit upset that the first thing Jill does when she comes home is call out for Princess.

No comments: