Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is a pre-announcement...

Thoughts for the day

Whenever a man is ready to uncover his sins, God is always ready to cover them.

You can’t act like a skunk without someone getting wind of it.

Consider the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

Don’t you hate it that you never look as skinny naked as you do when wearing your favorite outfit?

Book Report

This is an update on a new dad book about father-child relationships. My agent is in the last stages of negotiating a multi-book contract with a major New York publisher, a brand name you will recognize when I can make the official announcement.

During the negotiations we have agreed to slant the first book toward father-daughter relationships. Once the contract is signed, I will make you aware of the details about the new project, and ask for your contribution of father-daughter stories that, when combined with my own stories of being a father raising a daughter, will complete the book. We plan for the book to be available by April 2008.

Although the first book is going to be about father-daughters, keep in mind this is a multi-book contract. I will write follow-up books about other parent-child combinations after the first book is released.

If you are a parent or a child, or both, I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences, particularly those stories that share wisdom and inspiration for others who are striving to be the best parent possible. Feel free to email your stories to me, or visit my website, http://www.gregoryelang.com/. In two-weeks it will be updated to include an upload page where you can submit your story.

THANK YOU so much for your support. I could not write about life unless you were willing to share yours with the world.

1 comment:

richardwirsching@msn.com said...

I have become addicted to your blogs.You are a true mood creator.
I hope i'm still around to read about granddaughters and sons as presented by greg lang.
Grandchildren are the reward for having children and this goes double for great Grandchildren.