Thursday, April 19, 2007

Slow day


I am searching for inspirational stories about father-daughter relationships, stories that share wisdom, teach moral and important life lessons, and give others insight into how to nurture and maintain a healthy, loving and fulfilling father-daughter relationship.

If you are a father or a daughter, I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences. For more information about submitting your story, please visit my website, www.gregoryelang.com, and click the red corner on the home page.

I’m collecting photos of dads and daughters, artwork from daughters to dad, or nice shots of smiling daughters of all ages to display on this blog. If you’d like to submit one, please email it to greg.lang@mindspring.com.

Now on to today’s diary entry…

The photo is of my wife, who is indeed a daddy’s girl. I see my father-in-law for lunch one a week, and he beams every time he mentions Jill’s name.

I was bored out of my mind today, so I decided to entertain myself by making a MySpace page for Princess, my wife’s dog (and a real pain in my badonkadonk). If you wish to see it, visit www.myspace.com/oneprettydog. Hopefully I will have a meaningful update to share tomorrow.

Peace to all.

No comments: