Sunday, July 08, 2007

Monday Monday




I am searching for inspirational stories about father-daughter relationships, stories that share wisdom, teach moral and important life lessons, and give others insight into how to nurture and maintain a healthy, loving and fulfilling father-daughter relationship.

If you are a father or a daughter, I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences. For more information about submitting your story, please visit my website, www.gregoryelang.com, and click the red corner on the home page, just beneath the “Projects” tab.

I’m also collecting photos of dads and daughters to display on this blog. If you’d like to submit one, please email it to greg.lang@mindspring.com.

Now on to today’s diary entry…

I am meeting with my editor Monday morning in downtown Atlanta, a two—plus hour roundtrip commute depending on weather, traffic and whether or not a ladder or sofa fell off a truck during rush hour, so I’m only taking time to post a few photos today. They are from our South Beach and Key West vacation earlier this summer.

I know there are some performance issues with my website; it was moved to a new server over the weekend and apparently didn’t make a smooth transition. If you have a story to submit and the site isn’t cooperating, just send it to me by email.

Well, I guess that’s enough for today. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Now go out and hug somebody!



No comments: