Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quick & Easy

I am searching for inspirational stories about father-daughter relationships, stories that share wisdom, teach moral and important life lessons, and give others insight into how to nurture and maintain a healthy, loving and fulfilling father-daughter relationship.

If you are a father or a daughter, I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences. For more information about submitting your story, please visit my website, www.gregoryelang.com, and click the red corner on the home page, just beneath the “Projects” tab.

I’m also collecting photos of dads and daughters to display on this blog. If you’d like to submit one, please email it to greg.lang@mindspring.com.

Now on to today’s diary entry…

Today’s photo was given to me by Jennifer Curtis. Her dad is a big cut-up, and she loves it.

Not much to offer today, I have so much editing to do and photo appointments scheduled between now and late Sunday afternoon. Be patient, I’ll have more sample material to show you in the near future.

If you are thinking of sending me a story to use in Daddy’s Little Girl, please keep in mind that what I really need now are inspirational stories, something that after reading it, you would go “I wish I had thought of that” or “I’m going to try and be like that dad/daughter.” Think of an event that was either a turning point in your life or an awakening moment when you fully realized something important, and somehow your dad or daughter had a role in that moment. Our goal is to help other daughters and dads get through similar stuff if it ever enters their lives. I want to book to be entertaining, heartwarming, and instructional in a subtle kind of way.

Well, I guess that’s enough for today. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Now go out and hug somebody!

No comments: