Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just a little Friday humor:

A list sent to me by a gentleman down the street ~

THE WORLD’S THINNEST BOOKS


FRENCH WAR HEROES
By Jacques Chirac

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY
By Jane Fonda & Cindy Sheehan.
Illustrated by Michael Moore

ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE
By Barney Frank (D-Mass) & Boy George

HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA
By Rev Jesse Jackson & Rev Al Sharpton

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL
By Hillary Clinton

MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE
By Osama Bin Laden & Willie Nelson

THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD
By Bill Gates & Warren Buffet

THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY
By Dennis Rodman

THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE
By Al Gore & John Kerry

A COLLECTION of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES
By Dr. Kevorkian

ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE
By Ellen de Generes & Rosie O’Donnell

THE GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
By Mike Tyson

DELICIOUS SPOTTED OWL RECIPES
By PETA

THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
Author unknown

OUR PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS
By O.J. Simpson and Robert Blake

HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE OVER BRIDGES
By Ted Kennedy

MY BOOK OF MORALS
By Bill Clinton

HOW TO WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
By Al Gore and John Kerry

THE SMARTEST THINGS I’VE SAID
By Cynthia McKinney (D-GA)

HOW TO PROPERLY PLAN FOR A HURRICANE
By the Mayor of New Orleans and
The Governor of Louisiana

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT GEORGE BUSH
By Cindy Sheehan

THE WAYS WE PROPOSE TO CUT TAXES
By the Democrat Party

SEX OVER 60
By The AARP

BEING SENSITIVE TO OTHERS
By Neal Boortz

BUSH DECISIONS WE AGREE WITH
By Harry Reid & Nancy Pelosi

WINNING THE HEARTS OF CONSERVATIVES
By Cynthia Tucker (Atlanta Journal Constitution)

ACCEPTABLE RELIGIOUS EXPRESSION
By the ACLU

GETTING TO THE WEDDING ON TIME
By Jennifer Wilbanks ( The Runaway Bride)


Tongue in cheek, that's all it is. Well that’s enough for today. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Now go out and hug somebody!

No comments: