Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Important Message

I experienced a catastrophic failure in my email account. It has been reset but now I need to rebuild my Address Book. If you’ve corresponded with me regarding any of my books, including Daddy’s Little Girl, or any of my photography projects, please send an email to me at greg.lang@mindspring.com. Doing so will enable me to maintain contact with you, including sending updates about future book publications and upcoming writing and photography projects.

This message will remain at the top of future posts during the next few weeks to maximize getting this message to my readers. You need only send an email to me once in response to this request. Thanks for your help!

Well, I guess that’s enough for today. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Now go out and hug somebody!

No comments: