Monday, March 03, 2008

Requesting Daughter-Mom Stories

My most recent book, Daddy’s Little Girl: Stories of the Special Bond Between Fathers and Daughters, will be released May 6, 2008. Published by HarperOne, a division of HarperCollins Publishers in New York, it is the first of a new series of inspirational books about family relationships.

I am now searching for inspirational stories about mother-daughter relationships. All stories that share wisdom, teach moral and important life lessons, and which give insight into how to create and maintain a healthy, loving and fulfilling mother-daughter relationship, are welcome. Please share your story with me. Please see the next post for a sample of how the stories are written.

If you are a mother or a daughter I want to hear about your parent-child relationship experiences, particularly those stories that share wisdom and inspiration for others who are striving to have the best mother-daughter relationship possible. For more information about submitting your story, please visit my website, http://www.gregoryelang.com/, and click the red corner beneath the word “Projects” on the home page.

Please visit this blog from time to time for writing updates and to see samples of how I am using the stories submitted to illustrate important lessons about mother-daughter relationships.

Feel free to contact me by email with any questions you have about this new project. For those who would like to submit a story but don’t want to write one, I am happy to conduct telephone interviews.

Thanks so much for your continued support of my writing.

Well, I guess that’s enough for today. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Now go out and hug somebody!

1 comment:

musemother said...

Hi Greg,
I will consider writing something for your Mom's Little Angel - curious if you would accept a narrative poem instead of an essay type piece? I do have one story called Queen of the Bears, that was published in a magazine from Toronto called Bloom, now defunct. Would you be interested in seeing that? (from the 4 yr old phase). My daughter is 15, going on 16, and much Taller than moi,
best
Jennifer
aka musemother